The research of our laboratory at Rutgers University focuses on cancer genomics and computational biology. At Rutgers Cancer Institute's Center for Systems and Computational Biology, we develop novel analytical methods to understand the underlying genetics of human diseases and the molecular epidemiology of disease-causing organisms using high-throughput genomic data. We are interested in identifying prognostic markers in cancer, as well as studying tumor clonal evolution, especially in the contexts of therapeutic resistance, disease transformation, and relapse.
- Hossein Khiabanian
- Associate Professor
- Department: Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
- Program(s): Microbiology and Molecular Genetics Graduate Program
- Phone: 1.7322357554
- Email: email@example.com
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- 195 Little Albany St.
- New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Key Words: Computational biology, Cancer Genomics, Molecular epidemiology of infectious diseases
- Lab Site URL