As a physician-scientist, Wondisford’s well-funded research program focuses on pituitary and pancreatic hormonal growth and regulation. He is the inventor of the approach to synthesize recombinant human TSH, for which he holds two U.S. patents. Recombinant human TSH (Thyrogen) is FDA-approved for use in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with thyroid cancer.
- Fredric E. Wondisford
- Department: Department of Medicine
- Phone: 1.7322359838
- Email: email@example.com
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Clinical Academic Bldg
- 125 Paterson Street
- New Brunswick, NJ 08903-2681
- Key Words: Pituitary and pancreatic hormonal growth and regulation
- Lab Site URL
- News Items: Kisspeptin: A New Drug to Treat Liver Disease?