The long-term research interest of my laboratory is to understand the mechanisms and consequences of human genomic variation, with a focus on mobile DNA elements, and human disease. We will combine computational and experimental tools to perform genome-wide analyses on human genomic variation. Current research in my lab includes three major areas: understanding mobile element biology, investigating human demographic history and population diversity, and identifying disease-causing genes using genome-wide data.
- Jinchuan Xing
- Associate Professor
- Department: Department of Genetics
- Phone: 1.8484459663
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rutgers University
- Life Sciences Building, Room 325
- Piscataway, NJ 08854
- Key Words: Human genomics, mobile element biology, evolutionary and population genetics
- Lab Site URL
- News Items: Why Do So Many Pregnancies and In Vitro Fertilization Attempts Fail?